Charcuterie and Wine Workshop
Love nibbling on interesting Charcuterie? Love Wine? Then join us at our Charcuterie and Wine Workshop where we pair different types of charcuterie with matching wines as we explore one of Europe's favourite food and wine pairings.
We will taste a range of delicious cold meats matched with classic and unusual wines from France, Spain, Italy and the rest of the wine making world and explain why they taste so good together. We'll also talk about food and wine pairing in general and give you some really good tips to try out at home.
During the workshop we will try at least 6 different charcuterie and wine pairings. The combinations will vary from one event to another depending upon availability but examples of pairings include:
- Corsican Coppa ham with Italian Sangiovese
- Traditional Saucisson with Southern French Old Vine Carignan
- Chicken Liver Parfait with a French dessert wine
- Cured Spanish ham with Rioja Reserva
- Jesus Salami with Gaillac Rouge
- Cured French ham with Roussanne
- Rillettes with Cotes du Rhone
- Traditional Corsican Lonzu with a Provence Rose
Perfect for food and wine lovers!
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Fri 5th Mar 2021 at 7.00 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Blackfriars, Newcastle