Christmas Fine Wine Tasting
If you want to know what special wines should grace your table this Christmas then this is the tasting for you.
With Christmas just around the corner we will be tasting our selection of festive recommendations starting with a glass of Champagne and then turning our attention to some of the outstanding wines that your wine school tutors have particularly enjoyed this year.
Expect to sample a selection of European classics alongside some fine wines from the New World.
- Glass of Champagne to start
- Tutored tasting of 6 Fine Wines (average retail over £20 each)
- How to assess a 'Fine Wine'
- Comparison of European classics against New World rising stars
- Festive nibbles to accompany the wines
- Tips and hints on how you can navigate the perils of Christmas food and wine matching!
This is the perfect way to kick off the festive season, or simply indulge in an evening of vinous delights!
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Thu 5th Dec 2019 at 7.00 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Blackfriars, Newcastle