Newcastle Wine Fair
NEWCASTLE WINE FAIR
Following the most recent Government advice, Sunday’s Newcastle Wine Fair will be proceeding as scheduled.
I would encourage all visitors coming to the Fair to consult the latest official guidance, please refer to the Government website:
If you are showing symptoms or have recently been in a location of high risk please abstain from attending the event.
In addition to adhering to any official advice on public events we will be taking the following proactive measures:
· Ensuring all staff and suppliers at the event have not travelled to or from areas of high risk in the relevant period of time.
· Ensuring bottles being poured do not touch guests’ glasses. You can assist by placing the glass on the table when you wish a new wine to be poured.
· Free standing lined bins / spittoons will be provided for unwanted wine, please use them with consideration for those around you.
· Liaising with the venue to ensure washrooms are monitored and that there is ample provision of soap. Feel free to bring your personal hand sanitiser!
· Limiting admittance to those that have already purchased tickets. 280 tickets have been sold and the venue has a standing capacity of 800.
Note: Unlike the Assembly Rooms Wylam Brewery does not have a break out area with tables and chairs that can be commandeered as a picnic area. A limited range of snacks can be purchased from the bar in the Exhibition Hall.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to Sunday’s Wine Fair.
NEWCASTLE'S BIGGEST INDEPENDENT WINE FAIR - Sun 15th March 2020 - 12.30 to 4.00pm
And this year in a spectacular new venue; Wlam Brewery, Palace of Arts, Exhibition Park, Newcastle NE2 4PZ.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2 FOR WINE FAIR ONLY TICKETS FOR £35.00 IS A SINGLE PRODUCT SO YOU ONLY NEED ORDER 1 ITEM TO BOOK 2 PLACES.
Newcastle Wine School is proud to bring you once again the Region's largest Independent Wine Fair
Come & TASTE wines from the North-East's top Award-winning and invited Wine Merchants including:
- Majestic Gosforth
- Pip Stop
- Carruthers and Kent
- 14 Drops
- Wine of Murcia
- The ticket price includes ALL wine samples and a free tasting glass to keep! A fantastic opportunity to taste delicious wines and chat with the people who choose & sell them.
· The North-East's best award-winning independent Wine Merchant
· Test your skill- wine competitions with prizes
· Meet and talk to the men/women who know their wines
· Helpful advice and your wine questions answered
· Discover exciting new wines
· Meet friends who share your interest in wine
· Come & speak to the WSET about careers in the Wine Trade!
· Learn about Food & Wine matching with WSET!
This is a lively, informal Walk-Around Tasting in a relaxed atmosphere.
You will not be sent a ticket through the post. Your details will be added to the event register and all you need to do is print the payment confirmation page and bring it with you to the event.
WIN A FREE WINE COURSE WORTH £50 ! - TASTE & IDENTIFY THE MYSTERY WINE @ the Newcastle Wine School Stand!