WSET 3-Day Level 2 Award Course
3 Full Days - Mondays 26 February 5 and 12 March 2018 - The WSET Level 2 Award Course (formerly known as the Intermediate Certificate) is suitable for anybody who has a serious interest in wine, and wishes to broaden their knowledge in a structured way. Over 28 wines will be tasted as part of the course. Students will receive a course book (a comprehensive guide to the wines of the world - illustrated with detailed maps & label explanations), a study guide (complete with maps, example questions, and forms for your own tasting notes) and laminated tasting card.
Our Level 2 Award Course will run on 3 consecutive Mondays (10.00am-5pm) on Mon 26 February 5 and 12 March 2018. (12 hours additional private study is also recommended for this course). The Examination is 50 multiple choice questions, and lasts 1 hour.
The Fee of £325.00 includes
- All WSET course materials incl; Looking Behind the Label course manual, Study Guide, Specification book, and SAT ® Tasting Card
- Over 28 delicious wines including Champagne & Ports
- 3 days of professional WSET tuition by WSET Certified tutor
- We teach you the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine ®
- This will enable you to analyse wines objectively and consistently
- examination fees / internationally-recognised certificate
- Click Here for more information about the WSET Level 2 Award
Places remaining: 2
Course Date/Time: Mon 26th Feb 2018 at 10am to 5.00pm
Duration: 3 x 7 hours
Venue: Northern Counties Club, 11 Hood St,Newcastle, NE1 6LH