EAT Newcastle Wine Fair - 2013 - ONE TICKET
Newcastle Wine School in association with NewcastleGateshead EAT festival - presents Newcastle's biggest-ever Wine Festival. Come along & try over 90 wines inc Champagne & wines from Australia, Chile, New Zealand, France, Italy, Spain, South Africa, & Argentina. From the North-East's top Award-winning Wine Merchants including:
- Majestic Gosforth
- Michael Jobling
- Tyne Wines
- Proteas Wines
- Carruthers and Kent
- Spanish Select
- Bin 21
A fantastic opportunity to taste these delicious wines and chat with their very knowledgeable staff.
· The North-East's best award-winning independent Wine Merchants
· Over 90 wines for you to taste
· Test your skill- ‘guess the wine’ competition with prizes
· Meet and talk to the men/women who know their wines
· Helpful advice and your wine questions answered
· Discover exciting new wines
· Meet friends who share your interest in wine
This is a lively, informal Walk-Around Tasting in a relaxed atmosphere.
Limited availability - Entry by ticket only! £20 per ticket - or to SAVE 25% - buy 2 Tickets for only £30!
Places Available: 375
Course Date/Time: Sun 8th Sep 2013 at 12.30 to 4.00 pm
Duration: 3.5 hours
Venue: Assembly Rooms, Fenkle St, Newcastle