Newcastle Wine Fair - 2018 - ONE TICKET
NEWCASTLE WINE FAIR RETURNS!
Newcastle Wine School - presents Newcastle's biggest-Independent Wine Festival. Come along & try over 100 wines from around the world inc from Australia, Chile, New Zealand, France, Italy, Spain, South Africa, & Argentina. From the North-East's top Award-winning Wine Merchants including:
- Majestic Gosforth
- Michael Jobling
- Pip Stop
- Carruthers and Kent
- mmm... and glug...
Watch the web site for further announcements....
A fantastic opportunity to taste these delicious wines and chat with very knowledgeable staff.
· The North-East's best award-winning independent Wine Merchants
· Over 100 wines for you to taste
· Test your skill- wine competitions with prizes
· Meet and talk to the men/women who know their wines
· Helpful advice and your wine questions answered
· Discover exciting new wines
· Meet friends who share your interest in wine
This is a lively, informal Walk-Around Tasting in a relaxed atmosphere.
Limited availability - Entry by ticket only! £20 per ticket - or to SAVE 25% - buy 2 Tickets for only £30!
Places remaining: 40
Course Date/Time: Sun 4th Mar 2018 at 12.30 to 4.00 pm
Duration: 3.5 hours
Venue: Assembly Rooms, Fenkle St, Newcastle