5-Week New World Wine Course
THURS 21 FEB to 21 MARCH 2013 - New World Wine Course - Explore the Wines of New Zealand, South Africa, Chile, Argentina, & Australia.
- New Zealand - stunning Sauvignon Blancs from Marlborough, exotic Pinot Noirs from South Island
- South Africa - earthy spicy Pinotage, and lovely complex peppery Shiraz, as well as great Chenin & Sauvignon Blanc
- Chile - elegant blackcurranty Cabernets & Carmeneres, exotic Sauvignons from cool-climate Casablanca Valley
- Argentina - Brambly complex old-vine Malbecs, & floral soft Torrontes
- Australia - great variety of Shiraz from hot Barossa Valley & cooler coastal vineyards. Elegant, structured blends of Merlot & Cabernet Sauvignon from Margaret River.
Please Note: There is an additional charge (in addition to the Course Fee of £60.00) of £10 per Evening payable on the night. Great value - total cost still only £22.00 per Evening!
Places Available: 12
Course Date/Time: Thu 21st Feb 2013 at 7.00 pm
Duration: 2 hours x 5
Venue: Blackfriars, Newcastle