8 Week World Course £115
The 8-week Introductory World of Wine Course is structured as a practical introduction to the world of wine. It is designed specifically for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. You do not need any previous experience, the emphasis is on learning by tasting different varieties of wine with friendly people. It is also a great way to meet new friends who share your love of wine.
This 8 -week Course can also be purchased as a great Gift idea for any occasion!
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
No problem - Pick up the missed session on the next World Course, or get a credit you can use for any of our NWS Courses and Tastings - Simples!
You will soon learn which wines you like and where to buy them.
- Taste around 50 delicious wines in 8 weeks at minimal cost!
- Retail prices of wines tasted will be between £7.99 and £25.00.
- Discover where to obtain today's best value for money wines.
- Wine & Food Matching advice
- Common wine faults - how to spot them
- Storing & Serving wine advice
- Taste the worlds major Red Grape Varieties – Shiraz, Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Tempranillo, Grenache & many others.
- Taste the worlds major White Grape Varieties – Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling, Semillon, Viognier, Pinot Grigio, Chenin Blanc, & many others
: There is an additional charge (in addition to the Course Fee of £115.00) of £10 per Evening payable on the night. Great value - total cost still less than £25 per Evening!
Click on a course below for the full COURSE PROGRAMME
“Brilliant course, learned loads and tasted plenty ! I did the course and well worth it. Some of the wines you get a chance to taste are fantastic and you learn a great deal from an incredibly knowledgeable teacher. Met lots of new people. Really good way to spend an evening. Thank you!" Chris Hall.
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR? The Introductory 8 week World of Wine Course is a comprehensive course structured as a practical introduction to the world of wine. The course starts
Places remaining: 12
Date/Time: 23rd Apr 2020 at 7.00 pm
Venue: Blackfriars, Newcastle