Wine Tasting Newcastle - Welcome to Newcastle Wine School
A very warm welcome to Newcastle Wine School - an independent wine education company, not affiliated to any wine merchants or retailers. We run Wine Tastings and Wine Courses in Newcastle for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it. No previous wine tasting experience is necessary.
The courses and tastings focus on enjoying wine and learning about it in a relaxed setting, with friendly people. Meet new friends who share your love of wine. The courses suit all levels of knowledge and experience, starting with the introductory 8-week World of Wine Course (have to miss an evening or two - no problem - catch the next course - they run continuously through the year!). Whilst the 4-week Short Courses look at a country, region or grape variety in more depth, and our Saturday Introduction course is a great way of immersing yourself in the subject through a leisurely tasting of over 12 delicious wines with Champagne and a delicious restaurant lunch.
One-Evening Tastings provide the opportunity to try a tasting with no previous experience. Its also a great way to meet people who share your passion for wine - do try one - we are sure you will enjoy it! All our Tastings & Courses are also available as Gift Vouchers for the perfect Gift.
We also run fabulous Wine Tastings across the UK.
To see all the Tastings & Courses we are running in the next few months - just click here!
We also now offer internationally-recognised WSET courses across the UK including exams & Certificates (now at all our Wine Schools)
A SELECTION OF OUR FORTHCOMING TASTINGS - Newcastle
- 8-week Introductory World Wine Course - over 12 countries/60+ wines/loads of fun! - only £115 for 8 weeks - have to miss an evening? No problem - get a credit! 22nd April 2014 - Book Now!
- NEW Selection of One-Evening Tastings - all year round .....from only £22.50
- NEW Saturday Introductory Wine Course - 29th March, 10th May, 5th July, 6th Sep, 11th Oct, 29th Nov 2014 - 11am to 4pm - £85 incl Champagne & 2-course lunch @ award-winning Blackfriars Restaurant
- NEW Food & Wine Matching Workshop - A night of 6 great wines matched with food - including Champagne - Thursday 10th April 2014 and Thursday 22nd May - £40
VENUES & TIMES
- All our Newcastle Wine Tastings & Newcastle Wine Courses are based at Blackfriars - Friars Street, Newcastle NE1 4XN (5 mins walk from Central Station) and commence at 7.00pm. Our Saturday Courses run from 11am to 4 pm.
OTHER WINE SCHOOLS
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All our Gift Vouchers have FREE DELIVERY & NO EXPIRY DATE. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow/Carlisle & Wine Courses Glasgow/Carlisle
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol & Wine Courses Bristol
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Tunbridge Wells & Wine Courses Brighton/Tunbridge Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Southampton & Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford & Dorking